Favorite Posts

Friday, December 29, 2006

exhausted

Wow am I glad this week is over. I worked a total of 37 hours in three days...inventory is gravy though. I ended up having to do the entire video department because the head of department totally botched it:( I don't have to go back to work until Tuesday and that is when our accountant spot checks the inventory. Hurray for another 3 day weekend.

I got lots of craft stuff for Christmas but haven't gotten to use any of it yet...hopefully I will get to play this weekend. I got 3 new clear stamp sets, a marker set, wax seal set, brads, eyelets, 2 punches, and a knitting book so I can learn. Very excited about the wax seal.

Drinking a beer after eating dark chocolate covered pretzels while watching Scrubs. Well I would write more but I'm super tired and I'm going to veg out on the couch:)

No comments:

Post a Comment