Favorite Posts

Saturday, January 13, 2007

:)

Yesterday Ray, Vinnie and I kicked ass and got a lot done. I ended up doing the new product data entry and only have two orders left. I also fixed the magazines that we had received this year. Ray and Vinnie added in a ton of orders and Ray started doing the data entry for the new videos. Great start to a big project.

Richie and I met my friends Debi and Alicia at El Tucan. Ate lots of good food and drank two margaritas. I ended up going out with Alicia and some of her friends. Had lots of fun and didn't get home until 3am.

Went thrift storing this afternoon and got myself a new blanket, a few buttons, some cool fabric, and a cute clock. Usually I can never find anything but today I hit the jackpot.

My uncle called and said he built me a computer with a burner and everything so I'm super excited. I'm doing some research on which printer I want to purchase and I'm coming up with Canon Pixma MP600. I'm trying to find out if it will print on transparencies and having no luck. Oh well I can't afford it at the moment so it's not a huge deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment