Favorite Posts

Sunday, January 7, 2007

Contentment

Contentment...that's a word I would like to reach. It seems like I'm never content. Especially on objects, like new kayaks, paddles, cd's (always wishing I was listening to something other than what's in my collection), stamp sets, stamp pads (way to many colors I don't have), video games, game systems, comics, jeans, flip flops, movies, cameras...oh god I could keep listing forever and ever. There is always something you really want that you think will make you happy but no it's just temporary. I'm torn on whether we should stay in Florida. I love the swamps, beach, springs...Florida kayaking rocks!!! and plus my family is here. I also love the city and really want to move to Boston or D.C. but will I be happy or will it just be another temporary fix. I don't know why I'm so torn on everything...what to eat, what to wear, what to watch, what to do, what to make...errr...so frustrating. Contentment...that's a word I need to embrace, love, learn to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment