Favorite Posts

Friday, January 5, 2007

I'm a Trekkie

I'm so psyched that Star Trek Voyager is back on tv...this week has rocked because of it. I have watched every episode at least once and most quite a few times of the original Star Trek and Next Generation. I have watched all episode twice of Deep Space Nine. I however, didn't get to see every episode of Voyager or Enterprise. I really liked Voyager...well I guess I just love Star Trek. Yes I'm a trekkie :)

I have been trying to teach myself how to knit this week and I'm not getting my tension right. I have decided to take tonight off in hopes of doing better when I'm not so discouraged. I really need to find somebody who knits that can show me in person and maybe give me some tips. I really want to make a scarf, some fingerless gloves, an ipod case for my sis-in-law, and some cute maryjanes. I'm not giving up dammit...I'm determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment