Favorite Posts

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sore Fingers

I love this page...I think it's my favorite one I've done so far. I got these Rhonna Farrer swirl stamps for Christmas and was dying to use them but thought it would look kinda of flat. I decided to stitch them instead of stamping them and when I was running it by my husband he commented "that is definitely ambitious". Wow it was a lot of work and my fingers were sore the next day but it was well worth it.

I hate insomnia :( I was doing good...sleeping and just starting to recover from the last bout of it's hours of desperately trying to silence my mind, those millions of streaming thoughts, flashes of images, dreading the morning, worrying about being tired the next day when I have so many things to accomplish, trying to decide whether I should just not bother and stay up reading or what not, but now it's back and all too soon. Hello OCD thoughts of sleep deprived insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment