Favorite Posts

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Dick Dale rocks

I made a Valentines card for my hubby. He bought me a Canon ip6700d photo printer. I'm so excited but I can't set it up yet because I need to call my uncle first and have him bring over my computer he just built me.

I went and saw Dick Dale last night...it totally rocked!!! Richie had to work early today so he didn't go but my friend Shawn and I went together. I got Dick Dale to sign a poster for me and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I also bought a kick ass shirt. Richie, our friend Adam, and I are going to go see him tomorrow night. I tried to go see him about 8 years ago but the show ended up being 21 and up...I was only 19 at the time. I'm so happy I will be able to see him twice and all in the same week!

No comments:

Post a Comment