Favorite Posts

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Cards & more

Made both of these on Tuesday. The purple one is a sympathy card and the other was for my friend Sherri's birthday.

Richie and I joined Netflix and have been watching Northern Exposure. I'm totally loving that show. Also, we finally watched V for Vendetta which rocked!!! We just received Little Miss Sunshine and hopefully we will find time to watch it this weekend.

I could very well sit here and rant all night about work but I'm so not going to put you all through that. Especially not you Ray, since you already heard a chunk of it today at work. Thanks again for letting me vent today.

Wow did the weather cool off. All the windows are open and there is a nice breeze. My finger tips are like ice sickles at the moment but I'm enjoying every second of it. Tomorrow is Roxy, my cutie pie niece's 1st birthday party at the park and the weather is supposed to be beautiful. I still haven't figured out what I'm getting her...well, nothing like doing it at the very last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment