Favorite Posts

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I actually got to make some stuff

I got a good picture of Charlotte yesterday which is not really that easy. I took it without the flash and most of them turned out blurry but this one isn't too bad. I was trying to get a good one to put on the card for her Grandpa's birthday.
I've been having fun doing some swaps on swap-bot. I made these bookmarks for a handmade bookmark swap. The corner one I made using a corner off a junk mail envelope. I hope she likes them.
I made this necklace/earring set for my mother-in-laws birthday. I saw the necklace in a beading magazine last year and loved it. I was really pleased with how good the earrings came out. I'm usually not very good at my wire wrapping but I didn't really have any nicks and the shapes came out good.

Well I'm a slacker and haven't taken down the Christmas tree so I better go get started on that while Charlotte is asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment