Favorite Posts

Friday, May 8, 2009

busy, busy, busy

I'm slacking on taking pictures. I know I'm going to regret it later. At least I got some good video of Charlotte though.

Richie's Mom is coming to visit this weekend which will be nice. I've almost got the house ready. So far today Charlotte has barely let me clean. I guess I will have to finish tonight after she goes to bed. I really didn't want to do that though because I'm getting an hour massage at 4pm and was planning on relaxing for the rest of the day. I still have to clean the bathroom, straighten the porch up, do some finishing touches on my craft room, a couple of loads of laundry, and quickly wipe down the floors with a swiffer. I will get Richie to do the porch, floors, and help with laundry. I then have to get the Mother's day gifts together and wrapped (this year without cards since I didn't have time to make them) . I work tomorrow so I can have off for Mother's Day and this all has to be done by tonight. Wow tonight is going to suck...I guess there will be no relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment