Favorite Posts

Saturday, July 31, 2010

life

I got a new computer!!! My old one was ancient and I was having a hard time with it uploading pictures. I spent a few hours last night making backup discs and deleting all the crap that HP puts on your computer. So far I love windows 7 and my new computer :)

I went by myself to NY last month to visit my family from my Dad's side. I had a really good time and I'm so glad I went when I did. My Grandma and Grandpa were not doing well and the other day my Grandma passed. I'm really grateful that I got to spend some time with her while she was still herself. A few days after I left my Grandma really got bad and hospice had to come in.

A week after I got back we drove to Raleigh, NC to visit Richie's Grandparents. We had a great time and Charlotte for the most part was really good. She had a few tantrums but that was to be expected.

When I got back from NY I started to crochet again. I ended up having to teach myself all over again. I found some good videos on YouTube that helped me out. I have made a ton of flowers, most of a pot holder, the bottom of a cupcake, and most of a honeybee. I will take some pictures and post them in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment