Favorite Posts

Sunday, September 29, 2013

many memories on one page

  
This is a cute little mini canvas board. It's only 4x5 inches! I'm not real happy with my "flowers" but still think it's cute. I figured while I had my paints out I would play in my journal. I'm so glad I did!
I love sorting through my ephemera. There are so many little bits that remind me of where I was, what I was doing, or that happy package I got in the mail. On this page I used a tag off of a pair of awesome fitting jeans that I found at my favorite thrift store. The stamps was off of a terrific package that I received in a swap. There is a piece from a pattern I used while making my oldest daughter her Ariel gown. The flower tape strip is off of a package of vintage trims I won. The notebook strip was from my grandfather-in-laws office (found while cleaning it out after he passed away). So many memories on one page.

No comments:

Post a Comment