Favorite Posts

Friday, November 22, 2013

December Daily Album Cover

So this year I'm jumping on board with December Daily. Every year I admire Ali Edwards December daily albums but never make the time to do one myself. I want to capture the magic of Christmas while the kids are still little. There are so many fun moments, funny things said, and pure joy that I have a hard time remembering from years past. I don't want to forget this December!
I didn't buy the kit because I have sooooo many supplies that I need to use. Instead, I bought a Simple Stories 6x8 inch Snap album and decided to challenge myself to use only what I have on hand. You will be seeing some really vintage supplies...lol. I think I got the Making Memories chipboard letter cutout, Heidi Swapp ghost letters, and Basic Grey Christmas paper all before Charlotte was born. To cut out the paper frame I dusted off my Slice and used the Bravissimo design card.
I used Stampin Up classic numbers set to stamp the year on a piece of white card stock.

I link up at these linky parties

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting NightOwlCorner.com! Just stopping by to check out your blog too!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete