Favorite Posts

Sunday, December 3, 2006

Craft Room, Pom-Poms, Kayaking

So I spent the late afternoon and evening in my craft room making holiday cards. I didn't get that many done but enjoyed myself. I really need to go get some pictures printed so I can do some scrapbooking. I found a great tutorial on making pom-poms in this blog http://belladia.typepad.com/ and need to get to the store for some yarn. I think I'm going to make some to hang off the side of a card for my sister-in-law.

We are going kayaking tomorrow morning. Hopefully our friend Jeff will be joining us. Richie and I are really excited to take out our new boats and enjoying some Florida swamps. We now have 6 kayaks and believe it or not we actually use them all.


Well I'm yawning so it's off to bed to hopefully sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment