Favorite Posts

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Some Gift Tags I Made

I actually got some sleep last night without waking up a bunch of times. I fell asleep around 2:00 and woke up at 7:45. Of course I'm wide awake and it doesn't seem like I will have a repeat of last night but oh well, what you going do.

Work is crazy...I was planning on today getting caught up on new products but a bunch more came in so it looks like tomorrow and maybe the next day will be another day that I can't work on my inventory:(

My evening rocked...Richie made some frozen pizzas and spruced them up with some turkey pepperoni, veggies, and some more cheese. I ate 4 pieces and drank a Smithwicks. Then it was off to my craft room to make some tags and wrap some gifts. Tomorrow I need to ship out our niece and nephew's birthday and Christmas presents so that was my project for the evening.

I had a great time doodling on the tag for Jamie and I love the way it turned out. I never doodle because I usually mess up but I really like the way it looks. I used a super metallic gold pen and I believe she is really going to love it. I love the metallic wrapping paper I used on Will's gift. I tried to draw a rocket but messed up... luckily I was able to salvage the tag by covering it up with the blue cardstock.I wasn't so sure what do for the Christmas tags but after some playing I decided to keep it simple.I don't really like the way my writing turned out but I love the embossed snowflakes. I bought a light table recently but never used it until tonight. I think I may have to buy more stencils soon. My husband went to sleep around 10:00 and my craft room is right next to our bedroom so I have to keep it pretty quite. I needed to set the eyelet and wanted to finish before bed so I took my small mat, setter, hammer, and an eyelet out to my car and closed the door. If any of my neighbors saw me they probably think I'm crazy.

Anyway, I should go try to sleep since it's now 2:oo and my alarm is going to go off at 7:35.

No comments:

Post a Comment