Favorite Posts

Monday, July 21, 2008

huge post (should really do this more often)

We are having a girl!!! Her name is going to be Charlotte Amelia. I'm now 27 weeks along and getting huge.

I broke down and bought another printer. It is a Canon Pixma MP160 and I only paid $70 at Circuit City. We have had this same printer at work for over 6 months now and it gets a major workout and still works nicely. I haven't tried it for photos but the built in scanner does a decent job. I mainly bought it for printing text and to have a scanner.

I used this sketch from this website for this card.

I made a papercut that I'm going to frame for her room. I found this tutorial on making a papercut and couldn't resist. SkinnyLaminx's work is amazing.

I've was doing a lot of beadweaving at the beginning of the month. The beading store I shop at was offering a free class on the black bracelet if you bought the supplies there. I had a lot of fun making it and I'm working on a green one.

No comments:

Post a Comment