Favorite Posts

Friday, November 21, 2008

miss chubby cheeks scrapbook page

I haven't scrapbooked in forever. Well if you don't count my art journal...which I guess is kinda like a scrapbook. Yesterday I was really needing to do something for myself and have been wanting to do a page about Charlotte before she was born. I couldn't believe I actually got to finish a whole page. I used this sketch from this website which cut some time out. I had to put Charlotte in my maya sling when she got fussy but was still able to play. I don't have very many letter stickers and had gotten these at the dollar store awhile back but they don't like to stick so I ended up having to glue them. I also didn't have anything to use for my journaling so I found a Christmas sticker in a shape I liked and using my light table I traced the shape on a piece of computer paper. I then tacked the computer paper to a piece of cardstock and cut it out. It worked pretty good and didn't really cost me anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment