Favorite Posts

Friday, October 9, 2009

new house

Wow it has been awhile. We bought a new house and Richie has been fixing it up. We were hoping to be moved in by now but there was more work to be done than we first realized. I will be losing my craft room and I'm trying to figure out how to fit my stuff into a coat closet and hutch. We will have an extra bedroom but I don't want to get settled and then have to move my stuff later when we try to have another kid. The new house is so much bigger and we will finally have 2 bathrooms and a 2 car garage. We also will have a family room so that will be super nice since we are so cramped with all of Charlotte's toys. The kitchen is open so no more galley kitchen where you can't have 2 people in it. We also have a screened in pool and enough room in the backyard for a really large swing set. I can't wait to be moved in.

Charlotte learned to clap Wednesday night. We have been working on that for the last few months and finally she did it after putting a ring on her Rock-a-Stack post. She will only do it though if she has just done something that we usually clap and cheer for.

No comments:

Post a Comment