Favorite Posts

Monday, February 24, 2014

Saint Patrick's Day Lunches

Here are two easy to make St. Paddy day lunches for the kiddos :)
These super fast and easy shamrock pizzas are a lot of fun for the kiddos to help make. Use an english muffin sliced in half for the pizza base. You can let the kids spread on the jarred pizza sauce and sprinkle on the shredded cheese. Top them with a slice of green bell pepper and put them in the toaster oven (or oven) on 350 for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
I came across an adorable leprechaun sandwich on Snacks and Stories blog and just had to make a similar one. I would have liked the carrots used for the hair and beard cut finer but didn't feel like digging out my grater. The hat is made from the bottom bump of a green bell pepper. The nose is a tip of a strawberry and the eyes and hat buckle are raisins.

I link up at these linky parties
 

6 comments:

  1. These are so fun Amber! I am totally making the mini english muffin pizzas with the peppers for St. Patrick's day and I am pinning it as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really appreciate the pin :)

      Delete
  2. When presented like this, in such fun and festive ways, you must make trying new things so much fun. Grace doesn't like peppers but maybe, presented in such a fun way, she'd like them more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, these are just TOO CUTE!! I'm definitely pinning this to use next March....my son and husband will love these!

    ReplyDelete