Favorite Posts

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Anna from Frozen Babybel Cheese

I used a really sharp knife to cut out her bangs. After I took the rest of the wax wrapper off I sliced it into long strips and braided it to make her pigtails. I also cut out a mouth with the left over wax. I used a small sliver of provolone cheese to make the white strip in her hair. I pressed the cheese and the top of the braids into the wax of her bangs to get them to hold on. I really wanted her to have blue eyes but I didn't have a blue colored food marker so I had to improvise with a tiny piece of broccoli pressed into the cheese. I used broccoli to wedge the cheese into her lunchbox so that it wouldn't move around that much.
I put an Elsa shaped gummy in the center of some marshmallows. Her sandwich is sunbutter, jelly, and granola on a bagel thin.

I link up at these linky parties

7 comments:

  1. super adorable cute!! And looks yummy too! :)
    xox, Crystelle
    CrystelleBoutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My daughter was so excited when she saw her lunch before she left for school.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hit enter too fast ... lol. Newest follower :)

      Delete
    2. Hi! Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, you are too cute! Love that you put so much love into your food. What a great place to let your creativity shine!

    ReplyDelete