Favorite Posts

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Luau Third Birthday Party

I used the Cricut Cupcake Wrappers cartridge to make the waved shape cupcake wrappers. I found that setting my Cricut to cut at 2 1/4 was perfect for normal size cupcakes. I was able to get two wrappers out of a 8.5 x 11 piece of cardstock.

I made the paper umbrellas using this DIY Cocktail Umbrella tutorial over at create.craft.love blog.
The cups were a Dollar Tree find. I made flagged straws so the kids would know what cups was theirs.
I wanted something that would match the hula skirts that I made all the girls. For really cheap I made hula skirt snack cups out of paper cups, green crepe paper, and paper punched flowers.


I link up at these linky parties

2 comments:

  1. What a fun, colorful themed party. So many thoughtful details. Looks like it was a success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) The kids had a blast! After cake they all got to go swimming.

      Delete