Favorite Posts

Monday, December 18, 2006

I know it's been awhile

My good friend Alicia made be an anklet today. I love it :)
Yesterday Richie and I spent the day with his brother Keith and Keith's soon to be wife Sarah. They came into town for the weekend so Mom and Dad had everyone over for lunch. It was great spending time with them and I wish they lived a lot closer. Sarah is super cool and is an awesome addition to the family.
I made a bunch of cards in the last few days and mailed most of them out today. The line was long at the post office but it gave me time to look at the new stamps out. I bought a couple packs of the DC super hero stamps. I saw them on the USPS website http://shop.usps.com/ awhile back but never saw them in the post office (then again I hardly ever go to the post office) and was so excited to finally buy some. I'm going to use them not collect them (gasp). I know I'm a dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment