Favorite Posts

Friday, February 16, 2007

ringing

Wow Dick Dale was even better than the other night. I got a spot right in front of the stage and he was inches from me. It rocked being able to see everything...I really need new glasses and things far away start to blur. It was so loud and my ears are still ringing but it was so worth it.

Total bonus...Scott Biram was opening for Dick Dale. I don't which one I was more excited to see. I saw him last year and have been hoping he would come back to Florida soon. I checked to see if he was playing not that long ago and didn't see anything so it was a complete surprise. He did an awesome cover of Lead Belly but changed some of the words. Talked to him a little bit after the show and bought a few cd's.

Some of Adam's friends were having an art show around the block so we checked that out for a few before the show. Got to see a few people I haven't seen in years and some kick ass prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment