Favorite Posts

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

busy, busy

So much has been going on...our friend Sarah and Jessica came to visit from Boston. Jessica is now old (30) as of March 3rd and Richie reminded her of that every chance he got. Lots of fun times. Jessica went home awhile ago but Sarah is still chilling in Florida for the next few weeks. It's going to be so sad when she leaves...don't go Sarah, you know you want to move back to Florida:) We are hopefully going to Juniper Springs this weekend to kayak. We almost went last Sunday but then luckily I remembered on Saturday that it was bike week and that we would have to drive through Daytona. Wow, glad I remembered that one because boy would we have been a very unhappy bunch trying to drive for 1. through Daytona and not getting anywhere and 2. trying to do it with a trailer full of expensive kayaks.

I just bought a Merry Glo Round light box that on Saturday. I had a coupon for 40% off any purchase less than $50 and it was $49.99 so I was able to get it for $30. My old light table sucked and I've been wanting a glass mat for cutting letters with my craft knife so when I was able to get a good deal on it I was totally able to rationalize the purchase. So far I have no complaints...It's pretty bright and the glass top makes it easy to cut on.

Tonight Richie and I just sat around watching a few Voyagers and did nothing...really should have cleaned, did laundry, make my sis-in-laws birthday card, or something productive but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment