Favorite Posts

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Bad Blogger

Wow, I just realized that it has been almost 2 months since my last post. I was in a major creative slump and think it may have been from too much internet browsing. I decided it was time for a break; I just didn't mean for it to be this long. During my break I have made my Mom's and MIL's xmas gift (jewelry) but haven't taken any pics of them yet. I'm really pleased how they came out. I haven't been into making cards or scrapbooking so I've been trying to take a break. I made a few xmas cards but no pics yet and a wedding shower card. This http://janellerichmond.typepad.com/sketchthiscards/ site saved me on the shower card. I just so wasn't into making a card the other night and as I've said before, all my family now expect handmade cards. This card is from this sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment