Favorite Posts

Monday, January 11, 2010

Charlotte took her 1st step

Well it has been forever and a day. I have sucked at keeping up my blog.

We are finally moved into our new house. Richie and I moved the majority of our furniture, kitchen stuff, linens, and clothes on Thanksgiving by ourselves. That Sunday my friend helped move our couch and hutch since I was having a hard time with it. Charlotte loves the new house. I'm loving having 2 bathrooms! I still have no idea how I'm going to fit all my craft stuff into a coat closet and a few drawers. Richie is going to build me some cabinets to hang above my dresser but that won't be for awhile. Most my craft stuff is still in boxes. I'm itching to make something but I'm so disorganized that it's not going to happen for awhile.

Today Charlotte took her 1st step! She hasn't been interested in walking until the last few weeks and has progressed quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment