Favorite Posts

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Lil' Cupcake First Birthday Party

As I'm planning Evelyn's 2nd birthday party and looking back at pictures from last years, I have come to realize that I never shared her party. Really, I have barely posted anything! Even though this is from last year I'm still going to post it :) My friend Nikki McAnary took all the photos at the party for me.
I made the invitation and had it printed on glossy photo paper
The background was made using cheap crepe paper streamers and a store bought banner
We made these mini deep dish fruit pizzas using this recipe
I also made the dessert cards and printed them on heavy cardstock
Watermelon cut out with different sized heart cookie cutters
The straws were bought from DK DeleKtables on Etsy. They did a custom order for me and were really nice to buy from.
I made the highchair tutu using spools of tulle knotted on satin ribbon. I just taped it here and there around her tray to get it to stay. I bought the tulle from Deana's Crafts on Etsy. They have a lot of colors to choose from and really good prices.

The birthday girl had a blast! She really loves to party ;)

We forgot to take pictures of the party favors so instead here is a picture I had posted on my Instagram. The tags were made using the Cricut Sweet Treats cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment