Favorite Posts

Monday, October 20, 2014

Free Monsters University Food Label Cards & Invitation

Last year my oldest daughter had a Monsters University birthday party. I had always meant to post the blank invitation and food label cards. Well here they finally are! It's only a year later ;)

You can download the full 300 dpi resolution here.

The chevron digital paper is from Erin Kay Studio. I just changed the color to match my theme. I made the frame myself. On my original invitation I used Monster AG font, Varsity Regular font, Kristen ITC Semi-Expanded font, Home & Hearth Outline Bold, and Just Cole font.
On my original food label cards I used Varsity Regular font and Kristen ITC Semi-Expanded font.

1 comment:

  1. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.

    high fiber indian foods

    ReplyDelete