Favorite Posts

Friday, December 1, 2006

First Blog

So I'm going to try and actually post stuff often. Not so sure how this is going to go or how long it's going to last. It all started with me wanting to actually journal on my scrapbook pages and being stumped and having nothing to say. When I can come up with something I'm to chicken to write it. Why am I so scared of being judged? Well I'm done with being panicked...it's time to face my fear of being heard and judged. Screw this, if you don't like it then don't read it. So I'm starting by writing in this blog and hopefully I will build up the courage to put it on paper, in my album for all my friends and family to see. I'm thinking practice, practice, practice is going to help. I have no idea where this is going to go but I'm starting by just trying to post ramblings, desires, aspirations, thoughts and projects. This could be a disaster but what do I have to lose...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment