Favorite Posts

Friday, December 8, 2006

Vietnamese food, Wedding Crashers, launch

For dinner we went to a great Vietnamese restaurant and picked up some take out. I love their tofu fried rice. We watched Wedding Crashers and it was a stupid but a super funny movie. I actually played Sims 2 and then final fantasy 9 for awhile tonight. I haven't played any video games in about a week. We were going to take the kayaks out for a night paddle and watch the shuttle launch from the water but decided not to because there was only a 40% chance of it actually happening. Good thing we didn't go because it didn't launch, it's really windy, and kinda cold. I wish it wasn't so cloudy out so that it would have gone up because night launches are so pretty. Well I can't think of anything else to say that's not bitching so I'm going to go read.

No comments:

Post a Comment